[Namron] Kingdom A&S

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Wed Jul 27 09:42:30 PDT 2005

Yes, OU areas are sometimes free, or very inexpensive through the student
group, but we  can not confirm them until three weeks into the semester.
That is one thing when we are talking about the summer, but OU now has lots
of Saturday classes during the Fall and Spring semesters.  That leaves us
with the Student Union, and we can not bring in our own food, and their is
now some question on the brewing competition.  I am trying to clarify that
issue, so if anyone has any direct information on policy, I will sure
appreciate it.

Dagmar