[Namron] Pooky thy name is still Pooky..........

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:14:21 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I would like to correct one small item in Etienette's post...an AoA is not a
requirement for name and device registration. You can research and register
a name and device any time you like...that's one of the reasons we have
heralds.

...and congratulations, Lady Samarrah.

Regards,
Tadhg

INSPIRED BY THIS:

I here many heraldic gatherings concerning the development of devices badges
and such forth, but not any concerning the researching of namages.  This
does not mean it isn't happening every week it just means I haven't had such
a thing incorporated into MY time and space.

I am ready to resort to bribes to get help or access to a russian name book.
Does anyone know if Kangaroo Cordial woops I mean Kings College will have a
table set up to help those needing names?

I wanna get a name this 1/4 century, I was too busy the last 1/4.

Thank you to anyone who can help even in the littlest way. We are looking
for  " Puhka Lovr ". I saw it at 25year in a russian name book on the
heraldry table, but they didn't know how quintessential it was and decided
to close the table instead of allowing ME to make such an egregious SCA err.

Lovr in russian Means fisherman. Copious ~Love~ for the person that helps me
get this done for the first time in 27 ish years. Hmmm wonder if Mistress
Willow is busy. Hmm lol. (I'm sure she is)

The Wanna be Puhka Lovr

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".