[Namron] ADA

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 18:35:05 PDT 2005

In the long long ago, in my first stint in the SCA in
about 81-82, there was a group in Ada, Eare Korr, or
some close spelling derivative, IIRC.. I tried to make
it to a fighter practice there, one time, IIRC, while
still in HS.

I still go through Allen once in a while. I broadcast
an occasional game in Ada, still have some friends
over there, inlcluding at least one ex-g/f.

Memories............  :)

Val (who was from Tandure (Durant,) in the mid 80's,
and more rececntly, Gnomon Vale/Rundel (McAlester)