[Namron] ADA

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:56:16 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Yates" <valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com>
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Namron] ADA
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:35:05 -0700 (PDT)

> Memories............  :)
>

> Val (who was from Tandure (Durant,) in the mid 80's,
> and more rececntly, Gnomon Vale/Rundel (McAlester)

My mother lives in McAlister, I am over there more than I am in the city<as in OKC>.  what happens there???  is only 40 miles there instead of 80 to Namron pop, or 72 to Skarrgard pop.  wouldn't be to hard for me to make a trip over there.  Was going to come help at the library, but forgot<have to figure out a way to remember where I put the notes ,to remind me not to forget things, notes to remember to look at the notes to remind me to look at the notes don't work(my head hurts<g>)>.

and why is it that that guy from "Red Drawf" so popular <a city named after him>?  you know Michal Lister..<g>

joy
radei