[Namron] Thank you for Sunday

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:27:06 PDT 2005

I wanted to take a moment to thank some people for making MY Sunday fighter
practice bonanza's such a good time.  I was looking for some good SCA Time
and People Sunday, and was happily supplied with same.

I went to Namron's fighter Practice but I think it was way too hot at 3:15.
I will get pro active to make sure we have water bearing when I am there. It
did seem like it would have been dangerous without it.

I went to Skarrogardr's fighter practice:

Caius Fabius: Thanks for emailing ME directions on how to get to
Skarrogardr's fighter practice. That made it so I could mapquest it.  You
were right in apologizing for most of it being over when I arrived almost 2
hrs late. Be sure to save ME a dancer next time. Keep her cool and well
hydrated till' I get there. ;^}

Svan ~ Grand High Exalted Supreme Inquisitor and Exquisitor of The~Love as
Personified by his {LeEeder} The Pooky:  (whew) Thank you for taking 4 phone
calls from ME as I got lost at least that many times, and leading ME to
Skarrogardr's fighter practice by having MY Dragon follow 10' behind your
Dragon. Ita justa goes to showya Magical, Mythical, Mystical creatures such
as MYself have a very light grasp on the physical realm.

Fayida: Thank you for personally calling ME to tell ME where Skarrogardr's
fighter practice was to be held. It is always an honor and pleasure to here
your voice.  You are one of the most inspiring and wonderful people I know.
Your level of Work~Ethic is one of the things that reminds ME, its not a
problem to do twice as much. I am glad I am one of the " I "'s you cross
and/or one of the " T "'s you dot.

Children (with web access): Thank you for entertaining ME at Skarrogardr's
fighter practice. I had a great time playing Croquette' and learning the
real rules. You did a great job of sharing a patience and I am happy you let
ME play too. I had a lot of fun!

Little p.j.: Thank you for making your wish with all your little heart on
the (newly dubbed) " Pooky's Magical Wishing Star ".  15 years from now I
will remind you, you were the first. I will try to keep a record of how many
Dreams you and I made if but for one shining moment, come true. Including
mine. ~ wiping tear

I counted 27 heads at Skarrogardr's fighter practice and I was almost 2 hrs
late! That rocks and something is goin right! I will be back and often!
(Caius, bro.. save the last dance-r for ME)

I then went to Tribe's Fighter Practice:

Owen Stout: Thank you for giving ME the opportunity to show all 18+ people
assembled for 2 continuous hours, that The Pooky Love is pert-near infinite.
The nightmares haven't hit ME this time, but the memories do rattle ME to
the skeleton.  Glad I brought the water cause it was still hot at midnight.
Everyone seemed to be learning good techniques and the people are always
having fun and enjoying each others company on Tribe Land. Is it every
Sunday that we are scheduled to have fun or did I just here about the only
one for this month?

Thanks everyone for filling MY Sunday with your company and good times.  I
couldn't have had a better Day!

Till next time,
Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".