[Namron] keeping secrets....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 07:06:52 PDT 2005

Greetings All!

I must say, I am truly impressed that all of you
managed to keep such a BIG Secret from me for so many
weeks.  I noticed at the bonfire that there was a
significant reduction in alcoholic consumption.  I now
wonder if that wasn't a clever scheme to keep loose
lips from spoiling the surprise...LOL.

Regardless, I am honored, pleased, touched, humbled,
and tickled pink all rolled up into one.  This was,
indeed, a completely unexpected surprise.

I must admit, I woke Bjorn early this morning, which
is very naughty of me as he was working till 2 a.m.,
to inform him that he must now address me as "My Lady"
and then I proudly displayed my newly framed and
extremely beautiful Scroll, after which he inquired
how he was now to be addressed.  "Boy Toy" was my
reply.  (HEE HEE HEE)

With much love for all!

VIVAT!

LADY Samarrah bint Annaan
Princess of Pie Procurement, Sister-friend to all
who'll have me, and humble servant to our beloved
Baron and Baroness.  (that reminds me...in honor of
our Beloved Baroness's birthday (and any that of any
other good people we may have missed recently -
ETIENNETTE) we need another PIE-Pulace!  What say ye
to next meeting being the date?  If you like that
idea, we will not only need people to make pies, but
will also need beverages, plates, utensils, etc. as
Buzz's caterpillar is in process of becoming a
beautiful butterfly!

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.