[Namron] keeping secrets....

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 13:13:00 PDT 2005

Lady Samarrah,

You are no longer "my lady".  You are now amoung the
nobility and therefore to be addresed as "Lady".

All newcomers are considered the upper-crust of the
landed gentry, people not yet titled and of the
nobility.  At that time they are addressed as "my
lord" or "my lady" (often shortended to m'lord,
m'lady)  Once you have been granted an Award of Arms,
you take your first step on the ladder of nobility.
An Award of Arms (AoA) gives the receiver permission
to design a "device", "coat of arms".  The Namron
banner is a type of device.  Consult the heralds
regarding how to design one, if you want to have one
that will pass the College of Heralds.

(Ansteorra 101 (see class schedule for King's College)
now concludes.  Thank you for your attention.)

A big vivat!!  and love to Lady Sammarah.

To the Dream,
Etienett

--- Samarrah bint Annaan
<samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings All!
>
> I must say, I am truly impressed that all of you
> managed to keep such a BIG Secret from me for so
> many
> weeks.  I noticed at the bonfire that there was a
> significant reduction in alcoholic consumption.  I
> now
> wonder if that wasn't a clever scheme to keep loose
> lips from spoiling the surprise...LOL.
>
> Regardless, I am honored, pleased, touched, humbled,
> and tickled pink all rolled up into one.  This was,
> indeed, a completely unexpected surprise.
>
> I must admit, I woke Bjorn early this morning, which
> is very naughty of me as he was working till 2 a.m.,
> to inform him that he must now address me as "My
> Lady"
> and then I proudly displayed my newly framed and
> extremely beautiful Scroll, after which he inquired
> how he was now to be addressed.  "Boy Toy" was my
> reply.  (HEE HEE HEE)
>
> With much love for all!
>
> VIVAT!
>
> LADY Samarrah bint Annaan

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)