[Namron] Favorite research sites.

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 00:03:35 PDT 2005

Unto the good gentles of the Barony of Namron,

I am teaching Ansteorra 101.  A class oriented for
newcomers.  I would like to be able to include good
sites for all types of research.  I have begun
compiling a list of some of my faves.  If you can
email me tomorrow with 2-3 of your faves on specific
topics...armoring, Viking history, archery, herbs,
specific things and times.  Even obscure sites,
museums, etc.

If you don't get this message until late in the day
(Fri).  Write your two or three favorite sites down
and, if necessary a BRIEF description, and give the
list to me Sat morning.  My class is at 9am....

Remember:  I only want TWO(2) or THREE(3) from one
person.

Thanks for any help you can give.

In Service to the Dream,
Lady Etienett

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)