[Namron] party at our house

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 06:14:40 PDT 2005

AHA!!! THIS is the get together that Pookie
mentioned!!!  I wish I could be there but have
previous mundane responsibilities that will hinder my
attendance.

Give my regrets to the munchkins with big hugs from
ME!
Sami

--- Susan Adkins <agnese at oecadvantage.net> wrote:

> Just a reminder.
>
> I having a Summer party at my house next week,
> Wednesday the 15th of June from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
> This is a family friendly get together. Nothing
> fancy just lots of fun. Lots of kids toys, a swing
> set, and if it is hot enough I might turn the
> sprinkler on in the front yard for the kids. Bring
> your family, chairs, and water toys. Location is
> 2909 Woodbriar Norman. Use the side gate as the
> party will be in the backyard.
>
> Agnese/Susan mom to Brigetta and Carl and wife to
> Marc

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.