[Namron] King's College: Final stuff to shed

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 11:03:21 PDT 2005

I showed up at about 12:10 today but didnt see anyone.  I came back to
the house but if anyone in communication with the people loading and
unloading knows that they are there and needing help.. then I can be
reached at 412-9461 and I dont live far.  I'll probably be in Norman
til 3 or 4ish today

Sæmundr