[Namron] King's College: Final stuff to shed

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Sun Jun 12 15:51:08 PDT 2005

Jim L Couch wrote:

>I showed up at about 12:10 today but didnt see anyone.  I came back to
>the house but if anyone in communication with the people loading and
>unloading knows that they are there and needing help.. then I can be
>reached at 412-9461 and I dont live far.  I'll probably be in Norman
>til 3 or 4ish today
>
>Sæmundr

I arrived at about 12:18 pm.  Thank you for showing up, I apologize for
not arriving on time.

Thanks to His Excellency Ulf, Lady Constance, and Richard of Namron for
helping load the tables in the truck, and to Lord Aonghas for helping us
get them in the shed.  Finally, thanks to Lord Tadhg for coming and
fetching the large step ladder.  The Energy Center is now in it's
pre-event status (or even better).

---
Lord Thomas of Namron
m.k.a. Brad Stanley