[Namron] Great deal on Fireworks!!!

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 07:41:36 PDT 2005

Sami,

Dear heart, I desperaty want to attend, but we cannot
commit either way at this point.  My hip surgery is
scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  They say I'll be
up and hopping soon, but I don't really know how soon.
 I guess you'll just have to wait and see if we come.
Odhran will be off with his father (daddy's birthday
is the 3rd, so he always gets the boy for fireworks),
so if we come, it will be Mike and I only.  I'd say
the chances right now are probably 40% that you will
see uf.

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.