[Namron] Great deal on Fireworks!!!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 09:25:44 PDT 2005

Well, you need to be sure to take it easy and take
care of yourself.  We'll miss you this time, but I'm
sure this won't be the last of our little events!
We'll keep you in our prayers.

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sami,
>
> Dear heart, I desperaty want to attend, but we
> cannot
> commit either way at this point.  My hip surgery is
> scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.  They say I'll be
> up and hopping soon, but I don't really know how
> soon.
>  I guess you'll just have to wait and see if we
> come.
> Odhran will be off with his father (daddy's birthday
> is the 3rd, so he always gets the boy for
> fireworks),
> so if we come, it will be Mike and I only.  I'd say
> the chances right now are probably 40% that you will
> see uf.
>

> Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran
> Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master
> Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.