[Namron] Gulf War Challenge Song - Now at Bard-a-long nite

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Mar 7 18:54:32 PST 2005

Hello future Gulf War goers (and everybody else)!

Tormorrow (Tuesday March 8) at Bard-a-long night (7:30pm) we'll learn
"Battle March of the Dark Star", the song our current Bard of Ansteorra has
challenged us all to learn for Gulf War.  Here's a snip from her post on the
Bardic List:
"I have been asked to sing "a rousing war song" as TRM enter the opening
ceremony on Wednesday morning at the war. To make a truly grand entrance, I
have challenged all Ansteorrans who will be at the war to learn the chorus,
and to sing out with all their hearts! Just imagine the awe we will inspire
in our foes as they hear all of us united in song."

I have the music and words.  Come to my place and learn to inspire awe.

2929 Edinburg Dr
Norman, Ok
701-8137

-Muriel

There are, indeed, two things, knowledge and opinion, of which the one makes
its possessor really to know, the other to be ignorant.
Hippocrates