[Namron] Thanks

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Mar 7 19:16:52 PST 2005

Greetings, Namron and Skarrgard.

I am back home now.  Thank you for your condolences and prayers.  The
loss of my father hit me stronger than I thought it would.  The funeral
was difficult, and the time spent with my siblings ...skirting old
family squabbles... ...sorting old pictures... ...laughing at old
pranks... ...was a trying but necessary experience.

With joy ...and a lot of really bad pictures of me as a kid... I have
returned home.

But let me remind you of something:  it is never too late to spend some
time with your family, and no grievance is ever so great that it matters
more than the good times shared in the past and the ones you would cheat
yourself of in the future.

The preceeding Pooky-ism is brought to you by,
Ulf
...and the letter J.