[Namron] Officer's Meetng at Donnchadh's and Muriel's House

Stephen Pursley spursley at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 18:40:16 PST 2005

A reminder to the Barony's officers and event stewards. We have an
officer's meeting this Wednesday, March 23rd at 7:00 P.M.

Members of the Barony are welcome to attend. However, the purpose of
the meeting is to keep the Baron, Baroness, officers, and event
stewards abreast of what's happening in the Barony. Also, it will give
us an opportunity to address any issues concerning Medieval Fair or
Beltane.

If you need directions please send me, Donnchadh, or Muriel a email or
give us a phone call.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Seneschal - Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra