[Namron] Officer's Meetng at Donnchadh's and Muriel's House

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 06:21:58 PST 2005

Where is the meeting being held -- address?

Also, as you know, I am doing my master's program
online at Univ of Phoenix.  I need to interview a
teacher on a "critical issue" in teaching.  You can
choose the topic.  Would you be willing to meet with
me in the next few days to do the interview so that I
have a couple of days to write up my report?

Thanks
Isobel