[Namron] Public Service Announcent from your Favorite librarian!

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 14:37:17 PST 2005

Ok everyone!  You know our theme for the summer
reading program...Dragons, Damsels, and Daring
Deeds....here is a link to the CUTEST PSA that we'll
be getting for Oklahoma.  Just cut and paste into your
browser to access.  Let me know what you think!

http://www.cslp-reads.org/psa.htm

ALSO, Let me know what days in July to schedule any of
you for story time, puppet shows, singalongs, or
sharing whatever kid appropriate talant you might like
to share with our wee lads and lassies.

(wondering if Pookums might be a friendly giant for a
program....hint hint....)

Love n stuff
Samarrah

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.