[Namron] Crash space needed

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 19:06:14 PST 2005

Greeting, good lords and ladies.

We have been contacted about crash space for Medieval Faire.

Specifically, Their Graces Jonathan and Willow and their two full grown
boys have asked if there is any place to crash if they come up for
Medieval Faire.  We'll probably hear from a few more folks in the next
few days.

So if you are willing to put other SCA folks up this coming weekend,
please let us know.  If so, please specify if you smoke, have dogs,
cats, birds, snakes, children, or anything else that might encourage or
discourage guests.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness