[Namron] Med. Faire Suggestions (ulric velkner)

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 11:10:16 PST 2005

My favorite baby garb is a reversable taberd with ties on the side.  They are easy to make, and even easier to fit.  You can put them on over whatever the baby or toddler is wearing, even just over the diaper in hot weather.  I am sure they would work well for older children like that too, but my son soon started figuring out what "SCA clothes" were, and wanted his own.  Still reversable taberds are the best for finishing it all off.

Dagmar