[Namron] Gulf War issues...not a happy Tadhg

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Mar 7 20:44:27 PST 2005

AS asked I will drop it. It is in the hands of the B.O.D. and their attny's.
As I said it will be handled.  On a side note out there how many in Namron
are in wheelchairs/powerchairs?

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
(telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.