[Namron] How to get a beating .... a goOod one.

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 17:15:14 PST 2005

Ulfie can I search your backyard for a black bocce' ball before war?
(So asketh Pooky)

>Pooky,
>Yes, you can come over and look for your ball.
>
>Maleah
>

>*biting tongue*
>So many comments...
>So little time...
>So many beatings from the Baroness if I don't keep my mouth shut...
>
>(So sayeth Mathias)

Pooky: Places his paw on Good Brother Mathias' shoulder.  " Let ME give this
one a try Mathias."
.
Pooky: Gives Good Brother Mathias' shoulder a gentle shake "Tis' better to
react with love then hesitate in fear."
.
Pooky: with a defiant, nay challenging grin, and a loud whisper " And anyway
I would doubt MY Baroness Maleah's ability to strike harder, then I can
relax."
.
Pooky: Turns, bows damn low to his Beloved Baroness, and addresses "I thank
you for your leave to come.. by to get MY Ball in your.. back yard."
.
Pooky: Bows Damn low again (with right arm extended wide), quick-pivot-turn
while deep in bow (to deftly avoid the opportunity to heed any fire in
Maleah's eyes)
.
Pooky: Assumes he's a dead man. And hopes that only a goOod beating is
forthcoming ... maybe fifth ...

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private
viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference page in
Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your Pooky File.
No, this signature is static.  "I approve this message".