[Namron] How to get a beating .... a goOod one.

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Mar 8 20:55:00 PST 2005

Now for that I will loan Maleah my chain maile coated Paddle lol.  Maleah
you want the small one or the large one?? Large weighing in at 18 pounds....
Or maybe even my 6 foot chain maile whip?? or my cat-o-nine tails???
Remember I do have stocks lol....

Chass of Rundel, Ansteorra
Teller of Truths and pissing off the nobility;
(telling the truth can harm your sca career?? its a Career?)
aka Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Muddler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.