[Namron] Hello...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 06:08:35 PST 2005

My e-mail is samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com.
Heather's is heatherbearblue at jesusanswers.com and our
phone is 405-867-5709.  If you have an AT&T or
Cingular Cell phone the girls can talk for free on the
mobile to mobile plan.

I'm glad you e-mailed becuase I may have talked the
school superintendant into letting you do a henna
program for our Teen Summer Readers.  We'll put our
heads together and see what we can come up with!

Sami
--- Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Could Samantha and Heather please contact us as we
> do
> not have your email or number...my Sam is driving me
> nuts with wanting to talk to Heather.
> I would love to talk to Samantha too. ;->
> I would also love to talk to everyone else I spent
> time with at Axeman 2.
>
> You now can go back to your regular Namron
> channel...
>
> Jennifer Cinocco
> fairefolk at yahoo.com or
> (405)273-8350

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.