[Namron] Hello...

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 13:35:49 PST 2005

Hi Adena,

That is so nice, thank you. We really enjoyed the
group out at the Axeman 2 also. We would of stayed
longer but I couldn't figure out which box the warmer
clothing was in and I was losing feeling in my fingers
by evening, lolol.;->...so I ran for it instead of
finding a fire. Next time we promise to be
prepared...in California we always have to dress
cooler...guess I need to do some more sewing so we are
more prepared ;->

Just in case anyone was wondering, we will not be able
to make the War...the move out here was too costly.
We do plan on going next year. Anyone going to take
pictures of the whole set up, I am dying of
cucuriosity
I would like to go to BeBeltaneand we are working on
that. Could you all email me privately and let me know
what to expect weather wise, etc. I would
apappreciatehat. We want to get a cabin and Nico will
be working on that so most likely we will have room to
share.
Anyway, though I know Nico is planning on hanging with
you guys at MeMedfaireI have been invited to share the
UUUUAooth doing henna...and maybe face painting. If I
don't rerecognizeou, my memory is faulty...getting
older, first thing that goes lolol.but let me know you
are SCSCAnd I will give you a discount. Or come when I
am slow...you never know what might happen. I will be
doing some people just to show off my work ;->
I will also be selling my jewelry and what else I can
scare up between now and then. Stop on by and at least
say Hi.
Jennifer...Lucretia

> Message: 9
> Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:15:39 EST