[Namron] A littel Humor for the List

BlakHawk blakhawk at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:53:43 PDT 2005

May 10, 2005

Today's first list was originally published on September 25, 1996.

      The Top 17 Signs You're at a Bad Renaissance Festival

17> The castle and village are made entirely of Legos.

16> Turkey leg bears striking resemblance to cocker spaniel leg.

15> Festival activities include "Ye Olde Wet T-Shirt Contest."

14> Eight- minute drum solo in the middle of "Greensleeves."

13> "Belly up to the bar, me lad, for some grilled mahi-mahi and
    fresh California roll!"

12> Ye Old Glassblower makes nothing but crack pipes.

11> The mead is served in a coconut shell with a Fizzy straw.

10> Everyone seems to have attended the Kevin Costner School of
    British Accents.

 9> Mosh pit follows the wandering minstrels.

 8> You get charged 5 bucks to take a leak behind Ye Olde Hedge.

 7> Guillotine exhibit closed due to pending litigation.

 6> Friar Tuck's pager keeps going off.

 5> Featured event: Johnson-Jousting!

 4> Disgusting Ogre is merely an unshaved Marlon Brando.

 3> "Tarry, wench, I prithee!  Wouldst thou Macarena?"

 2> Merlin the Magician's only trick is "Got your nose!"

and Top5's Number 1 Sign You're at a Bad Renaissance Festival...

 1> Jousting Crips and Bloods.