[Namron] Greetings to the populous of Namron

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Wed May 18 07:49:17 PDT 2005

Greetings to the populous of Namron (especially drummers),

Please feel free to pass this on to other SCAers and drummers.  I receive a group email from a wonderful
woman who holds Spirit Fairs in the OKC and Tulsa areas.  There will be a picnic that will feature drumming
and I wanted to invite anyone who wishes to attend.

Here is the information to date:

OKC SPIRIT PICNIC
We will be having the OKC Spirit picnic on Sat June 4 at 5pm -9pm. Everyone is welcome, friends family,
husbands....mates... We play games, meditate under the stars, share food and fellowship. Drumming this
year. Bring your rattles and drums or noise makers. Its great fun. More details on location soon.......if you
came last year, its the same place. Little River Park in Moore. I have to get the exact address and will
email that later. But put it on your calendar. Just off 1-35 in Moore. Easy to find a really pretty nature park.
www.CyndysAngelMessages.com
Seagreen11 at aol.com

Love,
Ly Tanea Verloren