[Namron] Pookie's plentiful panettones a.s. 36ish

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 08:15:59 PDT 2005

Dearest,
It wasn't the shoulder shimmy that blinded some of us in 2001    :)
Cassie

Ah well.... Ya know if only I had managed to win some Green Fabric at
Beltane maybe, just maybe such things as that would have been avoided, in
the future.  As it is now well, ya know.... For reasons such as this, I also
do not wear a lovely kilt I own... Hmmmm (Pooky plots) who among you is
brave - can Handle BIG issues - and knows how to sew leather? Some might
consider it work others a delight.

K, bring your skills. I have the resources.

Pookalicous

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".