[Namron] Boffer Fighting

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:57:53 PDT 2005

Does anyone know if there is a person or persons actively doing or
planning boffer fighting for the wee ones (children)?  I have one that
is driving me nuts with talk of it and we are going out today to by
materials to construct a boffer sword or two.  I have found the
Ansteorra website that details the instruction for doing so.  I have
heard that there are some other children interested but I didnt know
if someone (an adult) was actively leading the effort.

Thanks again
Sæmund
the man formerly known as Jim