[Namron] To juggle or balance that is the question. Answer: 42.

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon May 30 15:46:22 PDT 2005

Thanks Pooky.. Your response is as entertaining, as well as,
enlighting as always.  Mostly, now that I am pretty sure that my
original attempt at registering did not go through, I have a pretty
good idea of when I am needed so I will just block my time around
that.  There is fun to be had at the classes but there is also fun to
be had in just helping out.  That equals a win win situation.

Thanks again my friend
Sæmundr