[Namron] To juggle or balance that is the question. Answer: 42.

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 08:34:07 PDT 2005

ok did anyone else want the readers digest of this one or not... man pook... you can tell you ate your wheaties this morning!
Lady Susannah

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
Also, I have volunteered for bathroom duty and to help
with Danielle in the children's area so would it be best for me to just
leave some time open and let the people that be know when I can help
out.. or would it be best if I were told when I was needed and then
cancel my participation in those classes? Either way does not matter
to me as there are so many good classes that if I had to miss some, it
wouldn't break my heart. BUT, I don't want to enroll in a class, take
that spot and then not go to it. Know what I mean?

Thanks
Sæmundr
or just Jim

It's a tuff yaya.
I am not sure what the 'correct' method of volunteering vs. pursuing is.
Been staring at the screen for five minutes well... 4 minutes 32 seconds and
haven't come up with the universal answer. You gots ME to thinkin.

On one hand one has the responsibility of tasks to complete for the
betterment and well being of all those involved or affected with the afore
considered task.

On the other one has the opportunity (especially at K.C>) to be embroiled in
something that will inspire you to years of interest (and your families
involvement). This also serves the interest of Crown and Kingdom; so on the
same level a valid endeavor on the same level as the previous consideration.

So you could spend all event scrubbing the toilets and keeping ME from
getting too mauled over by the youths. Or you could spend all event going to
classes browsing and carousing and take no real active part in being
helpful. either extreme pretty lousy.

So yeah a helpful and educational mix of the 2. The question you ask is the
next : Timing and synchronicity / How to keep the GITTERDONE balls to stay
in the air as you juggle....

Well I've thought about it, typed it out, thought some more, realized I've
been scratchen MY head with 'this concern' since the early 80's and still
find MYself no closer (other then working/dysfunctional behavior patterns)
to a universal answer, other then of course "42".

Close as I can come up with is 'Blocks of time' aha! I reread your post
DINGDING! I recommend you do not( Take into consideration MY recommendations
can either be valued as life altering truisms or not worth the value of the
wind passing from MY lips )

You said "would it be best if I were told when I was needed and then
cancel my participation in those classes? "

Your time is your time. ( Took ME a certain someone's lifetime to come to
that reality )

Make sure you schedule the priorities. (I know your question is what is the
priorities)

Ok Ok I'll try to give you something to work with.

1.Find out at each specific hour which classes you want to attend and which
ones are going to "Make 'it' happen" for you and yours. Priorities these by
most to least .. I dunno ... Juiciest.

2. Find out from those you have agreed to help, if there is a more valuable
block of time they would desire from you. Meaning a shift completely
uncovered from say 3-4.

3. You have to be the one to mesh these criteria together because they don't
know your #1 and are heightenedly aware of the #2.

4. you were asking about approach techniques by people involved: Couple ways
depending on what you came up with using 1-3. " I am available from x-y to
be helpful ", " I have time to learn something from v-w ".

5. Guess all my blah~blah boils down to: Make you own decisions concerning
your actions, while taking into consideration the well being of others.

6 So ahh well wish I had an answer for ya buddy, I've been lookin a long
time. To juggle or balance that is the question. Answer: 42.

See you there MY friend,
Pooky~Man

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational, entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME. Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File. Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it. "I approve this
message".

http://mail.yahoo.com