[Namron] Tick questions for Gwyneth

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Wed May 11 04:18:10 PDT 2005

this is true in most cases.  there is almost always a "stress trigger" in Fibromyalgia. Althought Fibromyalgia seems to be a genitic predisposition illness, and appears to be transmitted along the female blood lines. Mother to Daughter, or son.  I was diagnosed in 1982, my mothers did not trigger until her automoblie accident in 1996.  I have heard similar stories from hundreds of FM patients in my 20 years of study of this illness.  Many doctors do not or will not follow the lastest research in FM so I have had to follow it myself.  There are still some Doctors that refer to it as "Lazy Housewife Syndrome", and suggest you go to a day spa and pamper yourself and get over it.

trigger are often serious physical injury, Epstien-Barr, Mono-nuecliosis, Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever, or some similar trauma, and yes, Lyme fits the bill.  My Fibromyalgia was triggered by puberty.  after 25 years of being on the inside of FM, I know far more about it then I ever wanted to, and would not wish any such illness on even my worst enemy.

So Please, everyone, If you are able to keep yourself out of the way of such triggers DO IT.  FM is not something you want to get. Nor is Lyme.

If caught early it can sometimes be sent into remission, but chances of that decrease with time.  I have never encountered a case of remission that occured more than 5 years after onset, and rarely after 3 years<and I am speaking of hundreds of personal case studies, and thousands that others have reviewed>.

BE SAFE
joy
Radei