[Namron] Tick questions for Gwyneth

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed May 11 04:29:04 PDT 2005

I am still finding ticks on my person. I am so bummed, discouraged,
saddened, or whatever you want to call it by finding these daily. So far, I
havent seen anymore on my kids and this makes me wonder if they are not in
my car. I am in my car alot more than my kids are. I've washed all the
bedding and clothing we took that weekend. I read this morning that lyme is
very rare, and I imagine Rocky Mountain is too (girlfriends son had that
last year), but I am just getting sick of finding these on me.
 Jim