[Namron] Tick questions for Gwyneth

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 11:32:25 PDT 2005

Jim,
We live in the country so we face this all the time.
There wasn't a cold enough freeze this winter so the
ticks are going to be bad.  We use a lot of Avon's
Skin So Soft to kind of repel them, and if we find
them a drop of it helps to suffocate the pest enough
for easier removal.
Sami
--- Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still finding ticks on my person. I am so
> bummed, discouraged,
> saddened, or whatever you want to call it by finding
> these daily. So far, I
> havent seen anymore on my kids and this makes me
> wonder if they are not in
> my car. I am in my car alot more than my kids are.
> I've washed all the
> bedding and clothing we took that weekend. I read
> this morning that lyme is
> very rare, and I imagine Rocky Mountain is too
> (girlfriends son had that
> last year), but I am just getting sick of finding
> these on me.
>  Jim
>
>  On 5/11/05, el2iot2 at mail.com <el2iot2 at mail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > this is true in most cases. there is almost always
> a "stress trigger" in
> > Fibromyalgia. Althought Fibromyalgia seems to be a
> genitic predisposition
> > illness, and appears to be transmitted along the
> female blood lines. Mother
> > to Daughter, or son. I was diagnosed in 1982, my
> mothers did not trigger
> > until her automoblie accident in 1996. I have
> heard similar stories from
> > hundreds of FM patients in my 20 years of study of
> this illness. Many
> > doctors do not or will not follow the lastest
> research in FM so I have had
> > to follow it myself. There are still some Doctors
> that refer to it as "Lazy
> > Housewife Syndrome", and suggest you go to a day
> spa and pamper yourself and
> > get over it.
> >
> > trigger are often serious physical injury,
> Epstien-Barr, Mono-nuecliosis,
> > Rocky Mountian Spotted Fever, or some similar
> trauma, and yes, Lyme fits the
> > bill. My Fibromyalgia was triggered by puberty.
> after 25 years of being on
> > the inside of FM, I know far more about it then I
> ever wanted to, and would
> > not wish any such illness on even my worst enemy.
> >
> > So Please, everyone, If you are able to keep
> yourself out of the way of
> > such triggers DO IT. FM is not something you want
> to get. Nor is Lyme.
> >
> > If caught early it can sometimes be sent into
> remission, but chances of
> > that decrease with time. I have never encountered
> a case of remission that
> > occured more than 5 years after onset, and rarely
> after 3 years<and I am
> > speaking of hundreds of personal case studies, and
> thousands that others
> > have reviewed>.
> >
> > BE SAFE
> > joy
> > Radei

Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.