[Namron] Events Question

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed May 11 09:54:07 PDT 2005

The weekend after Steppes Warlord is Northkeep's Castellan.  There
aren't any cabins available, but the area where most of the activities
(except archery and thrown weapons) take place is relatively flat.

And, of course, the next weekend is King's College in Namron.  LOTS of
classes, indoors, and wheelchair accessible.  (Since it's on OU
property, it has to be.)

I'm not sure what's coming up after that.

Annabelle