[Namron] Events Question

Chass chass at allegiance.tv
Wed May 11 10:34:01 PDT 2005

Of Course I will be at Kings College. But I was wondering about outside the
Northern Region lol. I can look at the Calendar but I was wanting view
points of who has been where.

 Chass of Rundel aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Muddeler of Mead, Practitioner of Pyment
Have you seen my New Belaying pin?? (Thanks Duncan)