[Namron] Couple costuming questions

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Sat May 14 08:07:48 PDT 2005

Or, another idea that I've used, buy the cheapest fabric at Wal-Mart clearance you can find, cut it all you want, sew it with a basting stitch until it fits, take it apart, then use it as a pattern.  That way you're not cutting into expensive fabric without knowing how it's going fit.

I went to the real "Denver fabrics" store in Denver once, I think I needed something to catch the drool.  2 racks devoted just to silk *alone*.  Yummy.  Not too expensive either.

Claryce