[Namron] Thanksgiving at Ulf and Maleah's

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 22:34:31 PST 2005

For those of you planning on joining us for Thanksgiving Dinner next
Thursday at 2:00 pm, please send me what you will be bringing as your dish.

The dinner will be as close to 2 as I can get it on the table.
Board games, card games, carols and good conversation to follow until I toss
every one at at dawn.

Please feel free to bring along anyone you know who has no other place to
go. No one should be alone on this day.

If you need directions please feel free to drop me a line or call. Our
number is available in the Plume and the Black Star of from just about
anyone in Namron.

Hope to see you all,

Maleah