[Namron] Thanksgiving at Ulf and Maleah's

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 11:54:35 PST 2005

Maleah & Ulf,

I won't be with for Thanksgiving this year.  I hope it
all goes well, and you have many happy guests with
very full tummies.

To the Dream,
Etienett

P.S. If you have the Christmas thing, I'll stop by
after my family thing.

--- Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:

> For those of you planning on joining us for
> Thanksgiving Dinner next
> Thursday at 2:00 pm, please send me what you will be
> bringing as your dish.
>
> The dinner will be as close to 2 as I can get it on
> the table.
> Board games, card games, carols and good
> conversation to follow until I toss
> every one at at dawn.
>
> Please feel free to bring along anyone you know who
> has no other place to
> go. No one should be alone on this day.
>
> If you need directions please feel free to drop me a
> line or call. Our
> number is available in the Plume and the Black Star
> of from just about
> anyone in Namron.
>
> Hope to see you all,
>
> Maleah

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)