[Namron] Not the same old food...

Craig Pharaoh sherdana at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:32:36 PDT 2005

Note: the beef fixed by Lord Hatur at Protectorate was
longhorn, and the bull which donated his meat was one
year and two weeks old.  That meat should have been
both lean and tender.  I have compared beeffalo and
longhorn and find them very close in texture and taste,
but it all depends on what spices you add and how you
prepare it.  Th younger animals are more tender, and if
you have the butcher hang the meat for about a week
before freezing it, it gains flavor and tenderness.

Caius