[Namron] SCA cooks.

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:24:49 PDT 2005

--- Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:

> Lady Samarrah wrote:
> > we hunt deer on our place every year.  I've even
> > suggested we have a hunt and grill for the group
> one
> > evening at our place.
>
> I like the idea, but I must admit my main weapon to
> hunt with is a fork,
> and the only game that fights back are brats plumped
> to the point of
> bursting.  Hardly the stuff of epic poetry.  Lacking
> skill in hunting
> and dressing game, the only thing I could offer
> would be the use of my
> grill.
>
> Ulf

When hunting with a fork, one has to get awfully close
to the game to get a chunk.  I'm surprised you don't
go hungry more often.  Surely, with your archery
skills you could have a better chance of stabbing
something from a little further away.

(Said with tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis