[Namron] Engagement Party

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 11:36:56 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

Yvonne and I would like to invite you to our engagement party on Nov. 19th at Halldor and Fayida's abode. The dinner saturday night will be potluck. So bring a dish of something.
Would like to invite the bards and brewers to come as well. All previous people asked to be part of the wedding party needs to attend so they can be fitted for garb at the wedding.
Thank you all for the congrats.

Jolgeirr hinn Bjallaskeifa af Skorragardr