[Namron] Diaster relief

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 07:04:21 PDT 2005

Maleah,

Our library is collecting items for relief.
Originally we were sending them to Feed the Children,
but may be sending them to the Falls Creek camp as we
understand that about 3-5 thousand refugees will be
arriving in Davis to be housed at the camp this week.
That's just down the road to Maysville.  I'll be at
pop tonight if anyone would like to send items.

Samarrah

--- Maleah <baroness_maleah at cox.net> wrote:

> If anyone has any questions about the message below
> please do not hesitate
> to contact me.
>

> In Service I Remain....
> Lady Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd
> Chancellor of the Exchequer--Ansteorra
> exchequer at ansteorra.org

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>