[Namron] Bake Sale Canceled.

Chris Melton CMelton at POTAWATOMI.ORG
Thu Sep 8 14:02:18 PDT 2005

            To the wonderful cooks of Ansteorra  who are baking or were
going to bake goodies for the bake sale at Woodland Park in
Skorragardr/Shawnee.  It has been brought to my attention that Everything is
supposed to be baked/made in an approved kitchen, and probably at least
supervised by someone with a Food Handler's permit.  It might be best to
forgo the bake sale, concentrate on the raffle, and save the goodies for
ourselves.  Until I hear otherwise from my Seneschal the bake sale has been
canceled.  so we aren't breaking any laws/regulations/wishes of the
authorities.  And so we are welcome back next year.  Sorry for the late
notice but I just found out myself.  Thank you so much for your support.

In Service,

Lord Darius & Lady Maeve of Namron

Christine M. Melton

214-5678