[Namron] Protectorate Feast-Call for Servers

Sharylyn Tincler sorchia31 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 15:04:53 PDT 2005

I do know that there are two of us planned to help serve.  It will be I (charlie) and Aethelred.  We will be there let us know what to do.

Charlie

Annais de Montgomerie <maleahladywait at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!

The time has come to beg for volunteers to serve at
Protectorate Feast.

I need 20 warm bodies. Ok, they don't have to be warm,
just able to serve.

If you are interested in serving food and/or drinks,
please let me know IMMEDIATELY. Please email me at
maleahladywait at yahoo.com

Added bonus: not only do you get to eat feast free,
but you get it before anyone else! And since Hatur and
Owen are cooking, you know it will be yummy!

Thank you!

Hugs!
Annais