[Namron] St. Michael's demo

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Sep 19 09:16:30 PDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 09:10:18AM -0700, Danielle DeMarseilles wrote:
> Greetings everyone,
>   St. Michael's needs to know how many people we are planning to have so that they will have enough food for us.  I need to know at populace how many people are planning to be at the demo so that I can let them know tomorrow.  I hope that many of you are planning to attend.

This is the first I've seen on the list of the rescheduling, and
I don't find it in my Namron list archives. Would someone care to
repost the new date and time for those who somehow missed the
announcement to the list?

Thanks!

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO