[Namron] St. Michael's demo

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 16:25:20 PDT 2005

I'll be there.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of
Danielle DeMarseilles
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 11:10 AM
  To: namron
  Subject: [Namron] St. Michael's demo

  Greetings everyone,
    St. Michael's needs to know how many people we are planning to have so
that they will have enough food for us.  I need to know at populace how many
people are planning to be at the demo so that I can let them know tomorrow.
I hope that many of you are planning to attend.
  Thanks!

  -Dani
  Humor is just another defense against the universe.
  Mel Brooks (1926 - )

  Yahoo! for Good