[Namron] Anyone needing a gate sitter at Protectorate?

BardessOfTheSted@aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 19:56:14 PDT 2005

Hello!

I was unable to go to this last populace meeting, and was therefore unable to
offer my services at gate for Protectorate to the Autocrats.  I have sat gate
at almost every Wiesenfeuer event in the past year or two, and would be more
than happy to sit gate for this event since Namron is where I call home now!

Please let me know if you need any help in this!  I would be more than happy
to pull my duty!  (Honestly, it's something I find a lot of fun in!  LOL)

Thanks so much!

Aelesia Of Warwick