[Namron] Northen Ansteorra region combined fighter practice for September 25, 2005

Owen owenstott at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 19:55:34 PDT 2005

Greetings to Northern Ansteorra,
 This Sunday was one of the best fighter practices we have had in Namron in a while. I thank all the fighters who came out to share in the fighting this day. We had 4 Knights in attendance, 6 Centurions and 21 other fighters in attendance. I believe we had 4 or 5 authorizations today. A thank you to the combat archery people who came out and to the siege weapons crews who brought out the large artillery for the day ( A trebucket and a ballista).
The winner of Lord Owen's fighters incentive program drawing for this weekend is Lord Baret Morgan from Skorragardr. The mystery prize was a large piece of strap leather.
A thank you goes out the the member of the barony of Namron who showed up and help in the setup and tear down. An other thank you to those who brought water and food to snack on.

In Service

Lord Owen Stott
Knights Marshal for the barony of Namron

Lozengy,argent and vert,a dexter tierce indented azure.