[Namron] Gate Sign-ups for Protectorate

BardessOfTheSted@aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 20:44:04 PDT 2005

Hello Mathias!

I was wondering who the mystery man in charge of gate was!  : )  In any case,
I would love to serve gate for you!  I will be available for the 11 AM shift,
but if you need me sooner in the morning, you have but to knock on my tent!
(Also, if you need any extra help on Friday, I will be willing to help out as
well as a substitute.  Just please, let me know so I can arrive on site at the
appropriate time)

Yours in Service and the Dream,

Aelesia Of Warwick

RE:...........................................................................

Updated Schedule:

Friday 5 PM to 7 PM: Matthias, Shadow, Evelyn
Friday 7 PM to 9 PM: Barat, Halldor, Shadow
Friday 9 PM to 11 PM: Constance, Aethelred
Friday 11 PM to Saturday 1 AM: Moura, Terric
Saturday 1 AM to Saturday 3 AM: Adena, Dani
Saturday 3 AM to Saturday 5 AM: Kylie, Avery
Saturday 5 AM to Saturday 7 AM: Ethne, TBD
Saturday 7 AM to Saturday 9 AM: Aonghus, TBD
Saturday 9 AM to Saturday 11 AM: Moura, TBD
Saturday 11 AM to Saturday 1 PM: Kathleen, TBD

I am still looking for volunteers to run the following shifts:

Saturday 5 AM to Saturday 7 AM
Saturday 7 AM to Saturday 9 AM
Saturday 9 AM to Saturday 11 AM
Saturday 11 AM to Saturday 1 PM

Please email me if you can fill any of those 4 shifts.  And if you are
available to substitute, please also let me know.  I have a couple of
substitutes available, but more help is always welcome.

Thank you all.

Matthias the Moneychanger
matthiasthebrewer at cox.net